You may choose your own project, or you may pick any or all of these:
1. Christmas stocking. This simple stocking can be sewn in a jiffy! It makes a great decoration--or fill it with goodies!
2. Crazy-quilt ornament. You'll learn a little about crazy quilting, and you'll have a beautiful ornament when you're done!
3. Felted soap. It's fast, it's fun, and it makes a perfect gift!
4. Knitted Necklace. This is a quick project that you can do in just a few hours!
5. Placemats. Kim will show you how to make this great placemats. They're perfect for large-scale prints! Fast, fast, fast!
6. Baked-potato bag. We have the special batting and the perfect fabric! Whip up a gift that everyone will enjoy all year!
7. Crocheted snowflake. It is not only gorgeous, but also fun to make!
8. Mochiland snowman. This little guy is just 1" high, but packs in more cute than you can count!
9. Towel edging. Everyone can always use hand towels--so make them pretty, and make them a gift!
10. Beaded tree ornament. Elizabeth Zimmermann knew how to knit things that are super clever. This tree is no exception. Cynthia added beads for a little sparkle!
If you are interested in signing up, please give us a call at 814-238-4151, or stop by. We'll help you pick out what you need to get going--and we'll see you on Saturday, October 13!